Meh. I bought these with a 2-pack of 3'x3' platforms. On the plus side the rubber feet are height adjustable. On the down side they paint over the threads that mount to the platforms so that they don't fit. The threads on the platform are aluminum so they are easy to strip. I spent about an hour on the first five legs with a Dremel wire brush with little to show for it. The best way I've found is to remove the rubber foot of another leg, put some cutting oil on the threads and thread them into the steel nut on the other leg where the foot goes. Maybe some paint thinner or brake cleaner would help but I didn't have any on hand. Also the threads stem is not straight in most legs so the leg doesn't seat fully against the bottom of the platform. At least the feet are adjustable to compensate.
StageDrop Note: The manufacturer has since reworked the manufacturing process to correct this issue. The threads are no longer powder-coated. Thank you for your feedback!